The cooling system is one of the most crucial systems in your vehicle. An engine creates extreme heat and this must be dissipated to prevent major damage.There are many components in todays complex cooling systems making maintenance even more important. Todays metal alloys that are used require special coolant to prevent corrosion. Not just anything can be used.
- Leaks – Severe damage can result from a low coolant level
- PH – Your fluid could become acidic and corrosive
- Rust and sludge build-up
- Diesels need special additives
- We ensure the right type of antifreeze, not all are the same!
- We recycle your fluids in a proper, and environmentally safe manner.